Subscribe to web2feel.com
Subscribe to web2feel.com

01/30/13 IBC Show 2

Posted by Vinny "Bond" Marini Wednesday, January 30, 2013

First afternoon when entrants must begin registering and go through rules meetings, so we played music from a number of entrants and spoke to a few and also had some fans stop by to chat




Guests Included:
Sandy Atkinson & Carroll St. Clair - Suncoast Blues Society - Solo/Duo
Ozark Mountain Oysters -Lake Of The Ozarks Blues Society - Solo/Duo
Juke Rickets Blues Band - Maine Blues Society - Band
Mary-Jo Travis & Charlie Fans from Milwaukee
Little Boys Blue - Memphis Blues Society - Solo/Duo
Dan Randall - Memphis Blues Fan

Winner of the International Blues Music T-Shirt was Tim from the The Juke Rockets 


Listen to Music On The Couch
with Vinny Bond on Blogtalk Radio

0 Comments

29th IBC GUESTS


2013 IBC WEBCAST SPONSORS - THANK YOU!

SHOWCASE PROFILES

SHOWCASE PROFILES

Sign Up For Our Weekly Newsletter

Receive Our Weekly Newsletter Containing Guest Information, Past Show Links and Much More.
join our mailing list
* indicates required

We Support The Blues

Music On The Couch - Show Player


    About Me

    My photo
    I got into blogging to express myself. It has led me to sharing my life, my passion for food, my fiction and my love of music. Music On The Couch is a passion for me. Sharing "Musicians You Should Know" and helping those who appear on the show to grow their audience.