Subscribe to web2feel.com
Subscribe to web2feel.com

01/29/13 IBC Show 1

Posted by Vinny "Bond" Marini Tuesday, January 29, 2013

First show of 7 live webcasts from The Rum Boogie on Beale Street

During this show we chatted with:

Tim Griffin - Blues Association Of South East Queensland - Solo/Duo
Andrea Marr Band - Melbourne Blues Appreciation Society - Band
Dos Hombres - River Basin Blues Society - Solo/Duo
Jimmy Adler Band - Blues Society Of Western Pennsylvania - Band
The $5 Sugar - Oklahoma Blues Society - Band
Josh Vowell Band - Topeka Blues Society - Band
Rachelle Coba - Topeka Blues Society - Solo/Duo
Jason Vivone & The Billy Bats - Kansas City Blues Society - Band
Big Willy - Capitol Area Blues Society - Lansing MI - Band
Boogie Patrol - Edmonton Blues Society - Band
Heidi Knochenhauer - Discussing the new CD Homeward Bound - A Tribute To John-Alex Mason

 There was a period where the rains were torrential here in Memphis and many did not venture from wherever they were and I took this opportunity to play music from some of the Challengers for the 29th International Blues Challenge

Winner of the International Blues Music Day T-Shirt For This Show - Jimmy Adler


Listen to Music On The Couch
with Vinny Bond on Blogtalk Radio

0 Comments

29th IBC GUESTS


2013 IBC WEBCAST SPONSORS - THANK YOU!

SHOWCASE PROFILES

SHOWCASE PROFILES

Sign Up For Our Weekly Newsletter

Receive Our Weekly Newsletter Containing Guest Information, Past Show Links and Much More.
join our mailing list
* indicates required

We Support The Blues

Music On The Couch - Show Player


    About Me

    My photo
    I got into blogging to express myself. It has led me to sharing my life, my passion for food, my fiction and my love of music. Music On The Couch is a passion for me. Sharing "Musicians You Should Know" and helping those who appear on the show to grow their audience.