Subscribe to web2feel.com
Subscribe to web2feel.com

02/04/13 IBC Show 8 - The Wrap-up

Posted by Vinny "Bond" Marini Monday, February 4, 2013

We reviewed our week at the International Blues Challenge and the highlights for the week.

During the show, we had the following callers:

Jim Laban, - Alex Wilson Band - Grafton Blues Society - Winner of the Lee Oskar Best Harmonica Player Award

Chefjimi Patricola - Blues411.com for his IBC perspective

Little G Weevil - Atlanta Blues Society - Winner Solo/Duo Challenge and Winner of the Inaugural Saint Blues Cigar Box Guitar for Best Guitarist (Solo/Duo)

Steve Hill - Montreal Blues Society - Winner Best Self-Produced CD

Mike Knott - Blues fan

Lucy Hammond - Musician and Blues Fan

Unfortunately, there was a time mix-up with Selwyn Birchwood - Suncoast Blues Society - Winner Band Challenge and Winner Gibson Guitar Best Guitarist Award (Band)



Listen to internet radio with Vinny Bond on Blog Talk Radio

0 Comments

29th IBC GUESTS


2013 IBC WEBCAST SPONSORS - THANK YOU!

SHOWCASE PROFILES

SHOWCASE PROFILES

Sign Up For Our Weekly Newsletter

Receive Our Weekly Newsletter Containing Guest Information, Past Show Links and Much More.
join our mailing list
* indicates required

We Support The Blues

Music On The Couch - Show Player


    About Me

    My photo
    I got into blogging to express myself. It has led me to sharing my life, my passion for food, my fiction and my love of music. Music On The Couch is a passion for me. Sharing "Musicians You Should Know" and helping those who appear on the show to grow their audience.