Subscribe to web2feel.com
Subscribe to web2feel.com

01/31/13 IBC Show 5

Posted by Vinny "Bond" Marini Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tremendous show!  Thank you to those who came in to chat and those who hung in the chat room throughout the show

On this show:
Bosco-Gee Blues Band - Kalamazoo Valley Blues Society - Band
Michael Van Merwyk & Bluesoul - German Blues network - Band
DieDra & The Ruff Pro Band - Magic City Blues Society - Band
PettCrow - Pomeroy Blues & Jazz Society - Youth Showcase
The Muddy Sons- Cascade Blues society - Solo/Duo
Grace Curran & The High Falutin' Band - Boston Blues Society - Band
38th Parallel - Atlanta Blues Society - Youth Showcase
Used Blues Band - Sacramento Blues Society - Band
Franco Paletta & The Stingers - Cascade Blues Society - Band
JoE Fingas - Blues Society Of NW Florida - Solo/Duo
Paula Harris - Musician - 3rd Place Finisher in 2012
Steve Suen - Owner, Biscuits & Blues - KBA Recipient
Chefjimi Patricola - Blues411.com


Listen to internet radio with Vinny Bond on Blog Talk Radio

0 Comments

29th IBC GUESTS


2013 IBC WEBCAST SPONSORS - THANK YOU!

SHOWCASE PROFILES

SHOWCASE PROFILES

Sign Up For Our Weekly Newsletter

Receive Our Weekly Newsletter Containing Guest Information, Past Show Links and Much More.
join our mailing list
* indicates required

We Support The Blues

Music On The Couch - Show Player


    About Me

    My photo
    I got into blogging to express myself. It has led me to sharing my life, my passion for food, my fiction and my love of music. Music On The Couch is a passion for me. Sharing "Musicians You Should Know" and helping those who appear on the show to grow their audience.